PRISM Award Winners
The ICF Toronto PRISM Award was created in Toronto in 2000, with ICF International adopting the concept in 2005. This award has continued to honour organizations that have implemented coaching programs that fulfill rigorous professional standards, and exemplify how professional coaching can maximize individual potential, shape the culture of an organization and address key strategic goals leading directly to bottom line benefits.
Past PRISM Award Winners
- Large Private Sector: Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment. Coached by Janet Emmett, PCC, and Dominic Scaffidi, MCC.
- Mid-Size Private Sector: Lindt & Sprüngli. Coached by Dominic Scaffidi, MCC.
- Large Public Sector: Ontario Public Service Coaching Consortium and the Ministry of Children and Community Social Services. Coached by Sandy Henderson and Nancy Sanders.
- For-Profit Mid-Size Private Sector: WAVE. Coached by Fabricio Avila
- Large Private Sector: LifeLabs. Coached by Hazell & Collins Associates, Jennifer Collins
- Not-for-Profit Sector: Providence Healthcare. Coached by People Dynamics Learning, Dorothy Greenaway
- Small and Medium Sized Private Sector: Lumency. Coached by Edge3, David Graham
- Large Private Sector: Sleeman Breweries. Coached by Dominic Scaffidi
- Large Public Sector: Scarborough Hospital. Coached by Jennifer Britton
- To read more about the 2016 Prism Award Winners, please click here.
- Large Private Sector: Bell Canada. Coached by Tracy Cocivera and Kim Rogers
- Medium Private Sector: Nelson Education. Coached by Kirk Fox and Dominic Scaffidi
- Small Private Sector: Cathexis Consulting. Coached by Dorothy Greenaway
- Not-for-Profit Sector: Havergal College. Coached by Stephanie Potter
- ICF Global PRISM Award Winner: Rogers Communications, Coached by Silvia Lulka
- To read more about the 2015 Prism Award Winners, please click here.
- Public Sector: City of Kitchener. Coached by Cathy Shaughnessy.
- Not-for-Profit Sector: The PACT Urban Peace program. Coached by Wendy Fortune.
- To read more about the 2013 PRISM Award Winners, please click here.
- Large Business: Celestica. Coached by Loretta White, The Coaching Edge.
- Small Business: Capital Paving. Coached by Sue Edwards, Development By Design.
- Public Sector: The Corporation of Norfolk County. Coached by Sophie Mathewson.
- Not-for-Profit: First Unitarian Church of Hamilton. Coached by Melanie Parish, Sage Portfolio Group.
- Private Sector Large Business: Goldcorp (Canada). Coached by Valerie Davis, The Niagara Institute.
- Not-for-Profit Sector: Christian Children's Fund of Canada. Coached by Adria Trowhill, Posi-TRAK Coaching and Consulting.
- Honourable Mention: The Brick. Coached by Pat Comley.
- Public Sector Large Business: Sysco Canada Inc. Coached by Cassandra L. Gierden.
- Private Sector Mid-size Business: Tribute Communities. Coached by Eileen Chadnick.
- Private Sector Small Business: Impact Communications. Coached by Sophie Cousins-Mathewson.
- Not-for-Profit Business: National Ovarian Cancer. Coached by Sarah Robinson.
- Large Business Category: Campbell Company of Canada. Lead by Phil Donne, President and Greg Smith, VP Human Resources. Coached by Nick Evans, Director of Organizational Effectiveness.
- Medium Business Category: Grant Forest Products. Lead by Bob Fleet, VP and Faye Johnson. Coached by Sara Thompson of Sage Transitions.
- Small and Medium Business (Marketing): Bell Canada. Lead by Jon Wiese, Senior VP. Coached by The McNeill Group.
- Small Business Category: Kent Legal. Lead by Keiran Glynn, President and Susan Bennett, VP. Coached by Wendy Hue of Partners in Progress.
For 2005 we have expanded PRISM to four categories to accomodate the increased interest among organizations to be considered for this prestigious award.
- Large Business Category: Sanofi Pasteur Canada Ltd. Lead by Tony Damour and coached by Posi-TRAK Coaching and Consulting Inc.
- Small Business Category: PaulJoy Management Inc. Team lead by Joyce Chapnick and coached by Joyce Kaplan B.C.L., LL.B., A.C.P.C.
- Public Sector Category: University Health Network - Nursing. Lead, Kathy Sabo RN, MHA and Coaches, Mary M. Wheeler RN, MEd, Certified Ontological Coach and Gail J. Donner RN, PhD.
- Not-For-Profit Category: Dovercourt Boys and Girls Club. Lead by Tony Puopolo and coached by Susan Howson, Roel Mahatoo and Donna Coroa
- Scotia Bank, Commercial Banking under the leadership of Alex Connolly, Senior Vice President and coached by Dorothy Greenaway and other coaches from the Adler School of Professional Coaching, Corporate Division.
- Special Recognition: The LCBO, under the leadership of Murray Kane, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and coached by Deborah Colman and Company.
- Pearson Education Canada Inc., coached by Dorothy Greenaway.
- Aventis Pasteur Canada, coached by Adria Trowhill and Jeanie Nishimura.
- Special Recognition:
- Clarica, a member of the Sun Life Assurance Group of Companies, coached by Wendy Down.
- Special Recognition:University Health Network (Research), coached by Jake McArthur.
- Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU), coached by Evolution Group (President Angela Hoyt).
- Special Recognition:
- Biovail Pharmaceuticals, a division of Biovail Corporation, coached by Corporate Coaching International (President Pierre G. Robitaille).
- The University Health Network (UHN), coached by Sandra Harris.
- CTI Business Interiors, coached by J.D. Creaghan Group (President Jonathan Creaghan).
- Aventis Pasteur Canada, coached by Adria Trowhill, CPCC, MCC and Jeanie Nishimura, CPPC, Posi-TRAK Coaching and Consulting.
- Special Recognition:
- Masterlock coached by Angela C. Alpe, BA, Cert. PA, Professional Certified Coach, Creative Performance Systems.
- Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care coached by Sheila Goldgrab, M.Ed., Master Certified Coach, Goldgrab Leadership Coaching.