More coaches today are incorporating team and group coaching into their work, in addition to offering other group programs - teleseminars, workshops, and webinars. Drawing on the research undertaken from her book, Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010) and From One to Many - Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Wiley, 2013), author and coach Jennifer Britton will be leading the November ICF Toronto meeting.
Throughout the session we will:
• Explore the range of ways coaches can coach Many - team and group coaching, workshops, retreats, webinars, teleclasses
• Identify where you and your clients stand on the Group Program Continuum (coaching, facilitation, training)
• Explore what skills are essential in Coaching Many (related to ICF Core Coaching Competencies, and some additional skills needed in working with Many)
• Identify key pitfalls to avoid
• Acquire 5-6 best practices for designing, marketing and implementing group programs
• Develop an action plan to take forward
About the Speaker
Jennifer Britton, MES, CPCC, PCC, BCC
Jennifer Britton is the author of Effective Group Coaching (John Wiley and Sons, 2010) and From One to Many: Best Practices for Team and Group Coaching (Jossey-Bass, 2013). Well known for her thought leadership in the field of group coaching, Jennifer weaves together her 20 plus years’ experience as an experiential educator, group facilitator and coach. Jennifer is a former manager with the UN and other international organizations. In 2004, Jennifer founded Potentials Realized, a Canadian based performance improvement company. She works with corporate and public clients in the areas of leadership, business development and teamwork. Jennifer works across industries including financial services, health care, education, safety as well as with public and non-profit clients.
Passionate about creating powerful learning environments, Jennifer has been a pioneer in the field of Group Coaching. Jennifer is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC), and is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach. She holds a Bachelor of Science, and a Masters of Environmental Studies. Jennifer supports coaches through her Group Coaching Essentials program and the Advanced Group Coaching Practicum, both ICF approved CCE programs, in addition to the the Group Coaching Intensive, a two day in person group coaching training program.
You can connect with Jennifer online at http://www.groupcoachingessentials.com
, on Facebook at effectivegroupcoaching, or through her latest website - http://www.from12many.com
View Larger Map