Predictions on the Future of Team Coaching
Jonathan Reitz, MCC, ACTC and
Karl Van Hoey, MCC, ACTC
Karl Van Hoey and Jonathan Reitz were two of the coaches the ICF turned to, to help develop the ICF Team Coaching Competencies. During this process, Karl & Jonathan began to see the future of coaching and took meaningful lessons from the experience of designing a complementary set of competencies for the team coaching world. During this session, Karl and Jonathan will be your guides to the future of team coaching and the lessons that team coaching reveals to the wider coaching world.
This guided conversation, with personal reflection and breakout sessions, will challenge your understanding of today's coaching space and open possibilities to how your practice may have to change in light of the changes to how coaches are evaluated and supported.
- Participants will understand the origin of the team coaching competencies and their role in shaping the future of coaching in general and team coaching in particular.
- Coaches will understand the current state of team coaching and growth targets for team coaches.
- Coaches will see a road forward for changes in the world of coaching, not just team coaching.
- Participants will explore how they might have to evolve their coaching practice in light of expected growth in the team coaching space, even if they are not a team coach.
- Coaches will see opportunities for expanding their coaching practice and including team coaching in their business development strategy.
Click HERE to see the ICF Core Competencies.
Click HERE to see the Team Coaching Competencies
About Jonathan Reitz, MCC, ACTC
Jonathan Reitz is FLUXIFY's Director for Training/CEO. Jonathan holds the Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential in the International Coaching Federation. He’s also the co-founder of the Team Coaching Global Alliance, and a top-rated speaker at the World Business and Executive Coaches Summit (WBECS).
He wrote Coaching Hacks: Simple Strategies to Make Every Conversation More Effective. Jonathan is a member of the faculty in the Weatherhead School of Management Coaching Program at Case Western Reserve University. Jonathan Reitz lives in Cleveland, Ohio with his wife Joy and daughter Julia.
About Karl Van Hoey, MCC, ACTC
Karl has obtained the Master Certified Coach credential in 2019, and the Advanced Certification in Team Coaching in 2022. Both granted by the International Coaching Federation. He also obtained the Master Practitioner accreditation in 2022, as granted by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council. Both ICF and EMCC represent the highest standards in our profession, and their Master credentials reflect the highest mastery of our profession.
Karl's mission is to build radically human organizations. Strengthening the impact, strategy and presence, of leaders, teams and coaches, is his way to bring that mission alive.
In 2020, he co-founded The Team Coaching Global Alliance (www.teamcoaching.global), providing top-class training in the ICF Team Coaching Competencies, that he helped develop as a subject matter expert within ICF. He has been Guest Professor for many years at EMS Business School Brussels and 3 years Visiting Professor at BSN Algeria. Teaching on Leadership, HR, Change and Coaching.
CCE units: Core Competency: 1.5