Welcome to the Coach Connect Program!
The Coach Connect program is a unique opportunity to bring together what our members love to do—with pro bono coaching opportunities—in support of causes that our members are passionate about. It makes coaching both accessible and available to organizations and the communities they serve.
As Director of the Community Outreach Committee, I am thrilled that you are visiting here to find out more about this program. To learn more about the program, the ways you or community organizations can be involved, please review the Coach Connect Program Overview.
This program was born out of an idea for an ICW event to honour and mark the 20 years of ICF's global celebration of International Coaching Week (ICW). It has since evolved into a permanent community outreach initiative grounded in the following objectives:
- To actively engage our chapter members
- For community organizations that serve the greater good to experience first hand the benefits and impacts of coaching
- To make professional coaching as defined by the ICF available and accessible to community organizations
- To sustain the impact of the ICW throughout the year and beyond
The Coach Connect Program is Expanding
New Partner Organizations Joining Coach Connect
Due to the overwhelming success of the events made possible by our ICF Toronto community during International Coaching Week 2017, we have 4 new Partner Organizations that have been brought on board as part of Coach Connect Program and we need Volunteer Coaches:
- Bethell Hospice - target launch January 2018.
- Ernestine's Women's Shelter - target launch January 2018.
- Elizabeth Fry - target launch February of 2018. Number of coaches still required: 3
- Tropicana Employment Centre - target launch second or third quarter of 2018. Number of coaches still required: 8
Launch timelines are contingent on sufficient number of coaches signing up to participate. Approximately time commitment will be two hours of coaching a month, for a minimum of three months (in addition to a one-hour orientation session and a half-day kick-off with coaches and coachees). Each organization will individually determine the maximum length of the coaching period. More details will be discussed in the introductory call.
For more information on these Partner Organizations, click HERE
To express your interest to participate as a Volunteer Coach, please complete the Coach Interest Form
online. Please refrain from directly contacting these new Partner Organizations to express your interest to be a Volunteer Coach. Be sure to indicate in your Coach Interest Form which of the three new Partner Organizations you would be interested in working with.
To express your interest to participate as a Partner Organization to receive pro bono coaching, please submit the Partner Organization Form online.